Validate your idea.
Accelerate your expansion.
When? Where? How?
Sign up for the HealthInnovator programme and find your answers!
THE HEALTHINNOVATOR PROGRAMME IS AN EXCELLENT ‘ONE-STOP-SHOP’ PROGRAMME FOR HUNGARIAN INNOVATORS TO BUILD THEIR COMPANIES AND START EXPANDING TO FOREIGN MARKETS.
Total amount available for investment
EDUCATION AND SCALING
Early customer validation
The programme’s mission is to find promising, innovative, healthcare companies, that could soon help to save millions of lives. By providing funding, a proven acceleration methodology and the right international network, our programme can significantly increase the success rate of startups.
Our healthcare system is changing, the future will be
marked by the utilization of new technologies and innovation.
- Pandemics, like COVID-19, require healthcare
institutions to achieve improved efficacy
- Public healthcare is under-digitalised
- Current solutions are not designed in a patient focused manner
- Commercialisation of research projects is still a hassle
- Ensure the participation of 5 top-notch health innovators
- Raise growth capital of 58k EUR and next round investments
totalling 130k EUR
- Establish supportive corporate, university and startup collaborations
- Co-create international startup success stories
Whom are we looking for?
MVP / Preliminary
*company registration is possible during the programme
2 team members
- data-driven healthcare
Patient centred solutions
What will you get?
Total initial investment available
Total follow-on investment available
- mental hygiene
- general well-being
Public health and hospital
functioning management solutions
- patient treatment
The selected participants shall receive 58k EUR initial investment
and support with the follow-on funding.
Education and inspiration
Each participant receives 6-months acceleration that
consists of trainings, workshops, and personal consulting
sessions in the following topics:
Product market fit testing
Sales and corporate clients
Brand building and marketing
Value proposition design
Go to market strategy
Business and financial planning
Fundraising strategy for healthcare
Pitching and story telling
International market entry
Each session is delivered by selected experts. Moreover, we provide 1on1 mentoring to prepare the teams for the challenges of founding and scaling a company.
Our focus areas are determined by our partner organisations, who are seeking to find solutions to their problems. Moreover, they provide mentors, experts, and market access to maximise the impact of our programme on the startups` development.
MEET SOME OF OUR MENTORS:
Shape the future of healthcare.
Get in early, scale fast.
Timeline & application
Introductory workshop – 21th of July
Application closes – 8th of August
Hackathon for the 1st
round investment – 2nd-10th -of Sept
- 1st Day - HealthCare Enterprise
- 2nd Day – Business planning
- 3rd Day – Investment and pitching
- 4th Day – Internal Demo Day
Demo Day - 16th of Sept
- 5 selected participants receive
58k EUR investment
Investment readiness period
16th of Sept – 15th of Nov
6-month acceleration – Jan – June 2022
- Intensive training
- Weekly Workshops
- Weekly Consultations
- Monthly Mentoring
- Kickoff event – 24th of Jan
- The Market – 27th of Jan
- Competitor Analysis – 3rd of Feb
- Value proposition design - 10th of Feb
- Brand building and marketing – 24 of Feb
- Product-Market fit testing – 3rd of March
- Sales and corporate clients – 10th of March
- GTM – 24th of March
- Resource management – 31st of March
- Business and financial planning – 7th of April
- Fundraising strategy for healthcare– 21st of April
- Pitching and storytelling – 28th of April
- International validation – market entry 5th of May
- Follow on round – business planning – 19th of May
- Follow on round – financial planning – 26th of May
Demo Day — Q2-2022
- For the following round 130k
- Involving international investors and angels
Before you apply, please make sure that you read the terms and conditions accessible here.
The key points to consider:
- To the 10 selected participants, Startup Campus provides a 4-day preparation training for the Demo Day, pro-bono.
- After the Demo Day, Startup Campus agrees to help the 5 selected participants becoming investment-ready – this means excessive mentoring and assistance in business planning, pro-bono.
- The 5 selected participants agree to participate in the Health Innovator programme including all commitments. Startup Campus does not take equity, the programme fee is 14,500 EUR payable in five equal instalments during the programme. This fee is only payable by the teams that receive investment and participate in the programme.
The main capital provider in the programme is Hiventures.
Are you an organisation which is
one-step ahead of its competitors?
We not only bring the solution to your doorstep, but also provide the initial risk capital and expertise to build and scale it.
BE OUR PARTNER. COLLABORATE WITH THE BRIGHTEST
TALENTS. SHAPE THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE.
Find solutions to your challenges
Attract top-notch talent
Acquire cutting-edge solutions
Let`s explore collaboration opportunities.
Startup Campus is known as Hungary’s largest private accelerator - developing innovative ventures beginning from the idea stage to international expansion.
With an international team and partner network in multiple cities, Startup Campus provides educational, incubation, investment, sales and foreign market entry services.
Results in numbers
IN OUR INTERNATIONAL
WITH OUR HELP
T: +43 664 856 94 71
STARTUP CAMPUS LONDON
T: +44 (0) 7704127485